Skip Navigation LinksHome > Financial Aid > Undergraduate Financial Aid

Undergraduate Financial Aid

Finding financial aid for undergraduate education can be a confusing process for first year students. The good news is – undergraduates have many options available to them to help pay for school. Undergraduate financial aid can come in the form of scholarships, grants, work-study and loans.

  • Borrow up to your total cost of education.
  • Online application takes just minutes.

If you are just beginning your search for undergraduate financial aid, be sure to look for scholarships and grants first. Since scholarships and grants do not have to be paid back, they represent the best kind of financial aid – free money. Additional undergraduate financial aid can be found through work-study programs at many colleges. With a work-study arrangement, students generally work on campus for money that can be used to pay for tuition, room and board and other college expenses.

If you need additional undergraduate financial aid, you should consider federal student loans and private student loans. Stafford loans are the best option for students as they are guaranteed by the federal government, carry low fixed interest rates and offer generous repayment provisions.

For those students in need of additional undergraduate financial aid, consider a Think Student Loan. A Think Student Loan – a private loan not guaranteed by the federal government – can be used to pay for tuition, room and board, books and a computer. You can borrow up to the full cost of education up to a $250,000 lifetime aggregate maximum.

You can apply online or over the phone in approximately 15 minutes. And you can get a credit decision in as fast as 1 minute.

* Think Financial refers applications to Simple Tuition, a leading student loan comparison site, and is paid a fee for this referral.